Declan Donnelly and his wife Ali Astall have been spotted walking their dog Rocky in west London.
The pair were evidently taking a break from self-isolation to take the one form of exercise a day permitted by the government amid the coronavirus crisis.
Lovely day for it!
I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! presenter Dec married Ali in 2015.
Together they share a one-year-old daughter, Isla.
Dec’s outing follows news that the live final of his and presenting partner Ant McPartlin’s ITV show Saturday Night Takeaway this Saturday has been axed because of the virus.
Yep, the virus is impacting the world of TV too.
Coronavirus UK lockdown: key points
The key points of Boris Johnson’s historic address are as follows:
- Britain ordered into coronavirus lockdown except for shopping and exercise
- The NHS will not be able to handle coronavirus if too many people become seriously unwell
- Police will be able to issue fines to people not obeying lockdown measures
- Shops, churches and playgrounds to close
- Weddings and christenings banned
- Gatherings of more than two now forbidden
Read Boris Johnson’s speech in full
That said, a pre-recorded show will be broadcast this Saturday at 7pm without a studio audience.
‘Thank you all for joining us tonight!’ they penned in a joint statement. ‘Sadly that was our final live show of the series.
‘We hope it sparked some joy when we all need it most.
‘We’ll be back next week with something a bit different. Stay safe everyone.’
Meanwhile, Ant and Dec’s other tentpole ITV show Britain’s Got Talent is proceeding is normal (for now).
We know this because the trailer for the upcoming series dropped this week.
The 14th series of the show starts on ITV on Saturday 6 April at 7.15pm.
Coronavirus latest news and updates
Source: Read Full Article