We’re getting to know more about Alexander Eling!
The actor can currently be seen in the new Netflix series Tiny Pretty Things as Matteo Marchetti.
Matteo is a struggling musician and working-class guy who infiltrates the world of the dancers, while drama ensues.
The new show has been described as Black Swan meets Pretty Little Liars, and is based off of the book by Sona Charaipotra and Dhonielle Clayton. Watch the trailer here!
Tiny Pretty Things is set in the world of an elite ballet academy and charts the rise and fall of young adults who live far from their homes, each standing on the verge of greatness or ruin. As Chicago’s only elite dance school, the Archer School of Ballet serves as the company school for the city’s renowned professional company: City Works Ballet.
The Archer School is an oasis for an array of dancers: rich and poor, from north and south, and a range of backgrounds. Yet they all share a rare talent and passion for dance, a loyal sense of community… and when it comes to their dreams, no Plan B.
Tiny Pretty Things is now streaming on Netflix.
You may also recognize Alexander from another Netflix series, Another Life, which he actually filmed at the same time as Tiny Pretty Things. He’s also been seen in the indie drama Heavy, alongside Sophie Turner, as well as playing Teen Alec (Matthew Daddario) in an episode of Shadowhunters.
JJJ spoke with Alexander and learned 10 Fun Facts about the actor. Check them out below!
- 1. I learned to play guitar for the first time for my role in Tiny Pretty Things.
- 2. I am double jointed in both my thumbs and play with them when I am nervous.
- 3. I hate roller coasters and have only rode one once in my life.
- 4. I love the Toronto Raptors.
- 5. I have a cat named Oliver that I love more than anything in this world.
Click inside for more fun facts from Alexander Eling…
- 6. My middle name is Orlando.
- 7. Stevie Wonder is my favorite artist of all time.
- 8. I became a big Justin Bieber fan in middle school but hid it from all my friends.
- 9. I have a mole and a birth mark right next to each other on my neck.
- 10. I want to be a Jedi.
Source: Read Full Article