The four-day bonanza is the most eagerly-anticipated meeting on the National Hunt calendar.
Prestbury Park also is the home of some cracking action throughout the jumps season.
Where is Cheltenham racecourse?
Cheltenham racecourse is located near Cheltenham in Gloucestershire.
The address for the course is Evesham Rd, Cheltenham GL50 4SH.
How do I get to Cheltenham?
Cheltenham is easily accessible by train. There are direct trains from London, Birmingham and Bristol.
The racecourse is about a ten minute taxi drive from the station – or an enjoyable walk (as long as it’s not raining).
Alternatively you can drive – not good if you want a few beers – but the car parks do get booked up for the major racedays.
WIZARD OF ODDS
JACK OUT THE BOX
CALLUM CALLS IT
BRIDGING THE GAP
SEEYOU NEXT YEAR
WIZARD OF ODDS
When is the Cheltenham Festival?
The 2019 Festival will take place from 12th-15th March.
You can book tickets HERE.
How much do tickets for the Cheltenham Festival cost?
Champion Day – tickets vary from £25-£76
Ladies Day – tickets vary from £25 – £76
St Patricks Thursday – tickets vary from £25 – £76
Cheltenham Gold Cup day – tickets vary from £40 – £96
The Guiness Grandstand is still available for all four days of the Festival.
What other meetings take place at Cheltenham?
A full list of the race meetings scheduled:
- The November meeting 16th-18th November 2018 – Book tickets HERE
- The International meeting 14th-15th December 2018 – Book tickets HERE
- New Years Day 1st January 2019 – Book tickets HERE
- Festival Trials day 26th January 2019 – Book tickets HERE
- The Cheltenham Festival 12th-15th March 2019 – Book tickets HERE
- The April meeting 17th-18th April 2019 – Book tickets HERE
- Hunter Chase evening 3rh May 2019 – Book tickets HERE
Source: Read Full Article