PIZZA lovers, Tesco has got an amazing deal where you can get a large pizza, two sides, dips and drinks all for just £10.
Perfect for a cozy Saturday night in, the supermarket has teamed up with the Pizza Company so you can create a takeway pizza evening at a fraction of the usual cost.
The Pizza Company says that the deal saves you £5, which works out at a 33 per cent saving.
Going to Domino's or Pizza Hut to get a similar amount of food will set you back around £40 unless you can get a deal.
The pizzas are 14 inches, perfect for sharing and fully loaded with toppings.
There are four different sides to choose from and you even get Corona beer thrown in – or Coke or Diet Coke for the non-drinkers.
Here's the full list of options available:
- The Pepperoni Party – stuffed takeaway crust oozing with garlic & herb sauce, smothered with rich tomato sauce & loaded with meaty pepperoni & tangy cheeses.
- The Meat Metropolis – classic takeaway base smothered in rich BBQ sauce, loaded with pepperoni, smoky bacon, spicy beef, meatballs & Cumberland sausage.
- The BBQ Chicken Bonanza – classic takeaway base covered in a rich BBQ sauce & stacked with tangy BBQ chicken, mixed vegetables & smoky bacon.
- The Big Cheese – stuffed crust oozing with garlic & herb cheese, smothered in rich tomato sauce & loaded with creamy mozzarella, tangy mature cheddar, red Leicester & Edam.
- The Mexicana Meltdown – The new classic crust Mexicana Meltdown also includes Mexicana chilli cheese & fiery jalapenos.
- XXX Blazin' Chicken – Smothered with spicy tomato sauce & stacked with mozzarella cheese, spicy chicken & fiery jalapenos.
- Chicken Pops – Juicy golden chicken bites coated in seasoning & breadcrumbs.
- Doughballs – Delicious tomato, garlic & cheese doughballs oozing with flavour & ready for dipping.
- Pizzabread – Soft & chewy deep filled flatbread, smothered with a tangy garlic & herb buttery topping.
- Dirty fries – rispy coated fries smothered with a cheesy smoky bacon sauce topped with stringy mozzarella and smoked paprik
Three dip stackpots
- 3 x garlic and herb
- 1 x BBQ, 1 x garlic and herb, 1 flamin' hot
- Diet Coke
The Pizza Company have been promoting the deal on their website and Facebook page.
It's not available online through Tesco, so you'll need to check your nearest store.
One lucky shopper – Tasha Dunn – spotted the deal in her local Tesco, posting a picture of her haul on the Facebook Group Extreme Couponing and Bargains UK.
She said: "Me and partner were happy as Dominos for the family would cost us £25-£30" (sic).
"If you’ve not got much money and want a takeaway this is a good way of having a nice cheap fakeaway."
Over 1,000 people liked the post, with lots suggesting that the deal would be perfect for a date night.
This isn't the first time Tesco has run the deal, they had a similar offer with the Pizza Company this time last year.
There are over 3,400 Tesco stores in the UK and you can find your nearest one here.
We have asked Tesco whether the deal will be running in all of its stores, and whether it will also run online and we will update this story when we hear back.
Tesco has also announced a month long LEGO toy sale with half price off most sets.
The supermarket's Christmas sandwich range 2019 includes a Yorkshire pudding wrap and turkey curry and bhaji wrap.
And it has also launched salted caramel and hot chocolate flavour Baileys cakes – and they look incredible.
Source: Read Full Article