Here’s a guide to nabbing the best deals this holiday season.
Which Boxing Day sales have already started?
A number of retailers have kicked of their Boxing Day sales way ahead of actual Boxing Day so there are plenty of bargains already out there waiting to be snapped up.
Here’s our guide to where the best bargains can be found:
- Selfridges – up to 50 per cent off womenswear, up to 30 per cent off accessories and designer handbags
- All Saints – up to 50 per cent off selected lines
- & Other Stories – up to 50 per cent off selected lines including in-house and big name brands
- Boohoo – up to 25 per cent off everything on the site
- Ghost – up to 50 per cent off selected lines including bridesmaid dresses
- Topshop – up to 60 per cent off selected lines
- Dune – up to 50 per cent off ladies’ and men’s styles
- Beauty Bay – up to 50 per cent off on big name make-up and beauty lines
Our tips for finding the best deals this Boxing Day
PREPARE Research the items you want to buy and find out the cheapest price. Websites like PriceSpy, PriceHistory and CamelCamelCamel will give you historical data on prices so you can see how much you should pay.
GET FOLLOWING Follow your favourite shops on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram and sign up to its deals newsletter to get the latest on any offers. We post the best deals in our Sun Money FB group too.
EARN CASHBACK Check websites like Quidco and TopCashback in advace – this is because cashback websites PAY you to shop. All you have to do is click through their links and the money is added to your online account, usually within 14 days.
CHECK FOR CODES Take a look at The Sun Vouchers, and see if you can get extra savings with discount codes.
Which sales are due to start soon?
Some retailers have chosen to wait until Boxing Day itself to throw open the doors to their discounted merchandise.
Here’s a roundup of what to expect over the coming days.
- John Lewis will be slashing prices on everything from fashion to fridges any day now – here's a guide to the best bargains they offer
- Marks and Spencer will be slashing prices on everything from food to furniture in their Boxing Day extravaganza
- Argos is all set to slash prices as soon as the clock strikes midnight on December 26 – here's what to look out for
- New Look will be slashing prices on Ladies wear and Menswear, and will extend the offers to their special collections like Disney, Friends and Basics – here's the lowdown
- River Island is the place to go if you're looking for something sparkly to dazzle this party season – here are the offers that await you
- Very's Boxing Day sale is expected to start any day now – with prices considerably knocked down – here's the lowdown on what to expect
- Uniqlo already has super affordable clothing – but the retailer is expected to slash prices further for the holidays
- Monica Vinader's gorgeous jewellery will be more affordable for the masses on Boxing Day with dozens of styles well under £100 – here's what will be on offer
- Pandora will be slashing their prices as part of the holiday sales too – with prices up to 45 per cent lower
- Refresh your footwear collection with Office's Boxing Day sales – here are a selection of bargains just waiting to be snapped up
- Clarks will be doing its traditional slashing of prices across its most popular lines for Boxing Day – here's what to look out for
- Boots currently has a better than half price sale on so you can snap a bargain up now but their official Boxing Day sale is yet to come
- Charlotte Tilbury will be offering considerable discounts across make-up, gift sets, skincare, perfume and more – you can find the details here
- Freshen up your home in time for the New Year with sales on everything from curtains to cushions and sofas – here's our guide to the best homeware sales kicking off within days
TECH & OTHER
- All the tech bargains can be found in our round-up here – check out our guide on the best bargains on phones, gadgets and more
- Currys PC World will be slashing prices on white goods, home tech and gadgets this Boxing Day – click here to find out what's on offer when they reveal all
- Dyson will most likely be slashing prices on its popular vacuum cleaners and hairdryers this Boxing Day – the details will be revealed here
- Samsung will be slashing prices on their phones, TVs , fitness trackers and tablets – check here for what the best deals will be
- Lovehoney will be ensuring some adult fun times are on the Boxing Day agenda with their sales on sex toys and sexy lingerie
- Boxing Day sales will bring much joy for gamers as prices are slashed on the top games and consoles currently on the market – here's our round-up of what's on offer
Source: Read Full Article