JUVENTUS are up against Ukrainian side Dynamo Kiev in their penultimate Champions League group game this evening.
Andrea Pirlo's side are currently second in their group, behind Barcelona, who beat them in Turin 2-0 a month ago.
Juve have been inconsistent all season – even with Cristiano Ronaldo in their side, and they're coming off a tough-fought 1-1 draw with Serie A minnows Benevento.
With Champions League last-16 football already secure, Juventus will be aiming for the top spot, and a win over Dynamo Kiev could get them on their way.
What time does Juventus vs Dynamo Kiev kick-off?
- Kick-off tonight is at 8pm GMT.
- The clash will take place at the Juventus Stadium in Turin.
- The game will be played behind closed doors.
What channel is Juventus vs Dynamo Kiev and can it be live streamed?
- Juventus' clash with Dynamo Kiev will be shown live on BT Sport, with coverage beginning just before 8pm UK time.
- The game is available for live streaming over on the BT Sport app.
- You can download the BT Sport app onto your mobile or tablet device.
Can I watch for FREE?
- EE customers can get a free three-month trial of BT Sport by texting SPORT to 150.
- At the end of the three months you will automatically roll onto the £15 per month subscription.
- Or you can cancel the trial at any time during the three months by texting STOP SPORT to 150.
What is the team news?
Now that Juve have qualified for the last-16, manager Pirlo is expected to change his side a little.
He could rest both Ronaldo and Paulo Dybala up front, with midfielders Adrien Rabiot and Arthur starting from the bench.
Should Gianluigi Buffon get a rare start, he would equal Paul Scholes' 124 appearances in the competition.
Merih Demiral and Giorgio Chiellini are both still out with muscle injuries.
Kiev, meanwhile, have Oleksandr Tymchyk out with a muscle problem while Mykyta Burda is sidelined with an Achilles injury.
Juventus – 2/7
Draw – 17/4
Dynamo Kiev – 10/1
*Odds courtesy of Ladbrokes and correct at time of publication.
Source: Read Full Article