- Lead researcher for “College GameDay” since 1996
- Voter on ESPN CFB Selection Committee
- Known as “Stanford Steve”
- Played college football at Stanford
- Producer for SportsCenter with SVP
College football is underway in 2020, and it’s unlike any season we have had before. One thing is familiar: “Stanford Steve” Coughlin and Chris “The Bear” Fallica breaking down games as only they can, offering their top bets, nuggets and totals worth wagering on.
Here is your guide to Week 6 of the season with the two college football analysts.
Stanford Steve (3-0 last week, 8-5 overall)
The Bear (1-0, 5-7)
Source: Read Full Article