Chief suspect in Irish gangland murder of decapitated boy, 17, receives chilling death threat from inside court house – The Sun

THE chief suspect in the gangland murder of a decapitated boy received a death threat — from inside a court house.

The Irish Sun can reveal graffiti warning the psycho he’s “a dead man” was daubed on the holding cell of a court.

Police are now on high alert over fears both factions in the deadly Drogheda feud could target each other at court.

Keane Mulready-Woods' severed head was found in a burning Volvo in Dublin on January 15.

Other body parts belonging to the teenager were found dumped in a sports bag in the Coolock area of the city two days earlier.

The teenager’s suspected killer — who has also been linked to the 2009 murder of David ‘Fred’ Lynch and the killing of Kenneth Finn in February 2018 — is due in court in March on a minor offence.

Although he’s a major suspect in the 17-year-old’s brutal murder 11 days ago, he was last seen in Drogheda two weeks ago.

Another close associate of the teen’s suspected killers is also due in court next month for sentence on other serious offences.


A source said: “Both factions in the feud have been targeting each other for months and will engage in violence no matter where it is.

“The message in the holding cell was a deliberate attempt at intimidation. They would have known this person would be held there because of his court appearances.

“Police will have a strong policing plan in place to prevent both sides from engaging in violence at court.

"Following the murder of Keane Mulready-Woods, there’s also the possibility of some of the key players refusing to turn up in court because of the threat to their lives.”

Our revelation comes after we told how gangster Cornelius Price, whose mob are at war with the teen’s killers, returned to the UK.

But cops believe gangster kingpin Owen Maguire — who was left paralysed after being blasted in July 2018 — has vowed to remain in the Drogheda area.

We can also reveal all police leave has been cancelled in Drogheda following the brutal murder of the teenager.

Source: Read Full Article