If you're searching for the perfect gift for the beauty lovers in your life who love to test new products, look no further than the designer skincare e-counter over at Amazon. Yes, Amazon! The super site carries tons of our favorite skincare products from brands that we know and trust, especially when it comes to anti-aging creams, serums, and tools. We're talking about tried and true names like Sunday Riley, Drunk Elephant, Glow Recipe, Josie Maran, RoC, Tatcha, Mario Badescu, and more.
There are literally over 20,000 results when you search ″anti-aging″ on Amazon, so we narrowed it down to the 22 best finds that would make great gifts this time of year. All of our picks are in stock and ready to ship before Christmas to ensure their spot in your loved one's stocking (or in your own bathroom), but even better, plenty of them are currently on sale, too. For example, you can save 30 percent on PMD's rechargeable facial cleansing tool — it's a shopper favorite thanks to its signature "ActiveWarmth" feature, which gently heats up the brush to open pores as it washes away dead skin, dirt, and oil for a deeper clean.
Shop now: $104 (Originally $149); amazon.com
The 22 Best Anti-Aging Skincare Gifts on Amazon:
- Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil, $47 (Originally $55)
- Josie Maran Whipped Argan Oil Face Butter, $42
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Sleeping Mask, $45
- Health Priority Natural Products Organic Vitamin E Oil, $20 (Originally $25)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm, $42 (Originally $64)
- RoC Multi-Correxion Revive Plus Glow Vitamin C Serum, $25 (Originally $33)
- Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser and Makeup Remover, $32
- Foreo Luna 2 Facial Cleansing Brush, $169
- IT Cosmetics Je Ne Sais Quoi Lip Treatment and Anti-Aging Lip Balm, $15
- Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream, $54 with coupon (Originally $68)
- Sunday Riley Good Genes All-in-One Lactic Acid Treatment, $85
- CeraVe Hydrating Facial Cleanser, $14
- PMD Clean Pro Smart Facial Cleanser, $104 (Originally $149)
- Tata Harper Restorative Anti-Aging Eye Crème, $130
- Mario Badescu Vitamin C Serum, $34 (Originally $45)
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment Moisturizing Trio, $38
- Boscia MakeUp-BreakUp Cool Cleansing Oil, $32
- Peter Thomas Roth Hydra-Gel Eye Patches, $64, (Originally $75)
- Sunday Riley C.E.O. Glow Vitamin C & Turmeric Face Oil, $34 (Originally $40)
- The BeautyBlender Original Pink Blender Makeup Sponge, $20
- Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater, $12
- RevitaLash Cosmetics Lash Enhancing Serum, $98
Glow Recipe's soothing overnight mask has been in my nighttime regimen for years. As someone who suffers from dry, flaky skin every winter, I keep a bottle of the Watermelon Sleeping Mask ready to go in my nightstand at all times. Formulated with watermelon and pumpkin extracts, hyaluronic acid, and AHAs, the anti-aging product hydrates and reduces the appearance of fine lines while exfoliating dead skin cells. It can be applied in a thin layer and washed off in the morning for a rejuvenating overnight mask, or applied in a thicker layer for a 10-minute mask when you need a burst of moisture and a healthy glow in a pinch.
Shop now: $45; amazon.com
The powerful yet gentle Sunday Riley Luna Sleeping Night Oil taps anti-aging ingredients like retinol, chamomile essential oils, and avocado seed oil to reduce wrinkles and redness while plumping skin overnight. After cleansing, apply a few drops to your face and rub it in to activate the retinol's powers for a radiant glow the next morning. Retinols should always be used with SPF moisturizers to combat potential dryness and sensitivity to the sun, but many users say their skin adjusts quickly.
One shopper who was initially worried about how their skin would react to a retinol found that the Sunday Riley formula wasn't irritating, adding that they "noticed a difference" in the look of their skin in just two weeks.
Shop now: $47 (Originally $55); amazon.com
Get the skincare fanatic (or yourself) something special this season with these anti-aging products from Amazon, but order soon to ensure their arrival before the holidays.
Source: Read Full Article