WHETHER it's a new gadget, furniture, Christmas gifts or some new clothes as a treat, you should be able to find what you're looking for in the Very Black Friday sale.
The retailer is slashing prices right across its product range, with top brands like Apple, Shark, Silentnight, Garmin and more included in the deals.
- Very Black Friday deals – shop here
Very is one of the more popular Black Friday destinations in the UK, thanks to its affordable prices and extensive offering.
Brits can browse deals on everything from men's, women's and kidswear fashion to electricals and toys.
Even though the sale hasn't officially launched, there are already tons of great deals on offer.
Best Black Friday deals 2023 UK: top early sales and what to expect
When is Cyber Monday 2023 and what are the best deals
So, we've taken a look at what you can expect to find in Very's Black Friday sale for 2023 – and how to make the most of it.
Best live Very deals
It's nearly time for Black Friday, but if you just can't wait any longer, then you can find some great deals to shop now.
In fact, some retailers start lowering their prices ahead of the actual sale date, meaning you can find a good early-bird bargain if you're quick.
Very tech/home appliance deals
- Ninja Foodi MAX Dual Zone 9.5L Air Fryer, £199 (save £50) – buy here
- Nespresso Vertuo Pop Coffee Machine, £58 (save £42) – buy here
- Russell Hobbs 20-Litre 800W Digital Microwave, £79 (save £25) – buy here
- Russell Hobbs Textured Black Kettle & Toaster Bundle, £39 (save £40) – buy here
- PlayStation 5 Disc Console & Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare II, £479.99 (save £40) – buy here
- Samsung 55 inch, 4K Ultra HD, Smart TV, £379 (save £70) – buy here
- Meta Quest 2 All-in-One VR Headset, £349.99 (save £150) – buy here
- Lenovo IdeaPad 1 Laptop, £499 (save £80) – buy here
Most read in Shopping
Shoppers scramble to buy £57 heated clothes airer now scanning for under £15
Amazon 55-inch Fire TV reduced from £550 to £149 in stunning Prime deal
Countdown is on
41 best advent calendars for women 2023 UK
Shoppers rush to buy £56 Olaplex hair bundle now on sale for under £45
Very toys/furniture deals
- William 3 Seater + 2 Seater Fabric Sofa Set, £949 (save £1,486) – buy here
- Very Home Amalfi 3-Seater Sofa, £809 (save £110) – buy here
- Very Home Nova Fabric Ottoman Storage Bed Frame, £319 (save £236) – buy here
- Very Home Camberley 2 Door Mirrored Wardrobe, £195 (save £34) – buy here
- Barbie Dream Boat, £34.99 (save £25) – buy here
- Zinc E4 Max Electric Scooter, £89.99 (save £50) – buy here
- Lego Technic Airbus H175 Rescue Helicopter Toy, £139.99 (save £40) – buy here
- Hot Wheels City Ultimate Garage Playset, £69.99 (save £60) – buy here
Very fashion and beauty deals
- Shark FlexStyle 4-in-1 Air Styler & Hair Dryer, £219.99 (save £50) – buy here
- IPL Silk-Expert Pro 5 At Home Hair Removal Device, £312.99 (save £287) – buy here
- Revamp Progloss Forever Love Burgundy Platinum Hair Dryer & Straightener Gift Set, £94.99 (save £105) – buy here
- Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely EDP 100ml, £15 (save £40) – buy here
- PS Paul Smith 1/4 Zip Sweat Top, £81 (save £54) – buy here
- Versace Jeans Couture Large Chest Gold Foil Logo T-shirt, £74 (save £63) – buy here
- Barbour International Enfield Quilted Coat, £180 (save £69) – buy here
- Adidas Sportswear Bravada 2.0 Mid Platform Trainers, £40 (save £25) – buy here
When is Black Friday 2023?
The annual shopping event known as Black Friday is always the Friday after Thanksgiving in the US.
This year that date falls on November 24.
The now globally recognised event was once purely celebrated in America, but has since become the biggest shopping event of the year in most countries around the world.
That definitely includes the UK, with Brits flocking to online and high street retailers over the Black Friday sale period.
The great news is that the retailers are all competing for your business – so browse all the different deals to find the best one for you.
Is Very taking part in Black Friday this year?
Very always offers some of the best deals out there for Black Friday, and the UK retailer has come up trumps again this year.
Last year, some retailers opted to give shoppers access to early bird deals, with some slashing prices as early as the beginning of November.
Very has definitely joined that group: we're already seeing tons of great Black Friday deals across a wide range of products.
You don't need to worry about missing out – we're keeping track of all those latest deals right here.
It's a good idea to think ahead about what you most want to buy.
That way, you can jump on those particular deals as soon as they come up in the Black Friday sale.
- Very Black Friday deals – shop here
- Vacuum cleaner Black Friday deals
- Dehumidifier Black Friday deals
- Air fryer Black Friday deals
- Phone Black Friday deals
What to expect from Very’s Black Friday sale 2023
In recent years we've seen up to 50% off major lines in the sale, with everything from tech, home, beauty and appliances on offer.
With the more expensive items, that means you could be saving hundreds of pounds.
We're already seeing hugely generous offers again this year – making a big difference to your shopping.
It's a great time to make an investment in something big and long-lasting for you and your family.
Many of the Very deals sold out quickly last year, so it's worth thinking about the items you're looking for ahead of time, or jumping on those deals quickly, if you don't want to miss out.
- Very Black Friday deals – shop here
What was in Very’s sale last year?
From each major category, we saw huge price reductions on thousands of items at Very in 2022.
We've outlined some of the best offers from each section below:
Best tech deals
- Shark Anti Hair Wrap NZ801UKT Upright Vacuum Cleaner, £189 at Very, save £160 – buy here
- Garmin Vivoactive 4 GPS Smartwatch, £159 at Very, save £40 – buy here
- Shark IZ202UK Cordless Stick Vacuum, £189 at Very, save £160 – buy here
Best homeware deals
- Silentnight Mia Eco 1000 Pocket Ortho Mattress in Firm, from £259 at Very, save up to £330 – buy here
- Crawford 3 Piece Package – TV Unit, Coffee Table and Lamp Table, £195 at Very, save £304 – buy here
Best beauty deals
- BaByliss Straight & Curl Brilliance in Rose Gold, £49.99 at Very, save £75.01 – buy here
- BOSS Bottled Eau de Toilette 100ml, £49 at Very, save £22 – buy here
- ghd Dry & Style Set – Air Hair Dryer & Original Straightener, £159 at Very, save £79 – buy here
Best kids' toys
- LEGO City Express Passenger Train, £79 at Very, save £45.99 – buy here
- LEGO Technic App-Controlled 4×4 Mercedes-Benz Zetros, £144 at Very, save £140.99 – buy here
When is Cyber Monday 2023 and is Very taking part?
Cyber Monday falls on November 27 this year.
It always follows on from Black Friday, which is on November 24 in 2023.
Cyber Monday is the online-only extension of the sale, and is usually the final day of the Cyber Weekend of deals.
Most offers end at midnight, and on occasion bargain-hunters can pick up exclusive offers that were not available earlier in the sale.
However holding off shopping until Cyber Monday can be a risk as popular products often sell out quickly.
Very is already offering great Black Friday deals, so we'd expect the retailer to continue through Cyber Monday – and maybe beyond.
When does Very's Black Friday sale start?
As we've seen, Very has started its Black Friday deals already!
The official start of this year's sale is November 24.
That kicks off the Black Friday/Cyber Monday long weekend.
But Very is already offering big discounts across everything from homewear and fashion to toys, tech, home appliances and more.
So, you might as well get shopping now if you spot a deal you like.
Very may offer even more discounts on Black Friday itself, so you can wait until then too.
It's a bit of a gamble either way, as popular products get snapped up quickly.
When does Very's Black Friday sale end?
In theory, the fun finishes with Cyber Monday.
That's on November 27 in 2023.
Cyber Monday is traditionally the final day of the sales, and so the last chance to hunt down a great bargain.
However, it's varied in recent years.
Some brands and retailers just keep going, right through November and into December.
If they've still got sales stock on offer, they may even lower prices further after Cyber Monday.
So, if you're still looking for that great buy, or you want to carry on with your Christmas shopping, it's worth watching your favourite retailers to see if there's more to come.
We'll bring you all the latest news here!
More Amazing Black Friday Deals
- Best Black Friday deals
- Amazon Black Friday deals
- John Lewis Black Friday deals
- Simba Black Friday
- Oodie Black Friday
- Selfridges Black Friday
How much does Very's delivery cost?
Very offers a range of delivery options.
Shoppers can get free click-and-collect services in Collect+ stores or Post Offices for orders over £30, but if your order is under £30 there is a £3 fee.
Standard delivery costs £3.99 and if you're in a hurry, next-day delivery costs £4.99.
Does Very offer any other discounts?
Very offers select discounts for NHS staff year all round through the Health Service Discounts scheme.
If you are a student with a valid Student Beans account you can also pick up savings of up to 12 per cent throughout the year too.
How can I get in touch with Very?
The easiest way to contact Very is by phone – find a list of contact numbers here.
You can also find a list of FAQs online, or you can log into your account to chat with the Very assistant online 24/7. You can find this feature on the retailer's website and app.
Read More on The Sun
I’m one of the UK’s youngest grans and now I’ve finally found love at 34
The new discount store you won't have heard of – even Mrs Hinch mind is blown
- Shop Very Black Friday deals – here
Sun Vouchers is your one-stop shop for every deal and discount code currently available from your favourite online retailers. Don’t click ‘buy’ until you’ve checked Sun Vouchers for a discount code to apply to your basket.
Source: Read Full Article