THE Olympics have been golden for Team GB – and it's not over yet.
After a five-year wait, the Tokyo event is now nearing its conclusion with the Brit haul passing 50 medals.
With the EIGHT-HOUR time difference between the UK and Japan, be prepared to stay up through the night to catch the best moments from Tokyo 2020.
We’ve got the full schedule and SunSport's Rob Maul has picked out the daily highlights to help you stay on track (all times BST).
DREAM TEAM IS BACK! SIGN UP NOW FOR THE 21/22 SEASON WITH £100,000 PRIZE POT UP FOR GRABS
🥇 TOKYO OLYMPICS LIVE: All the latest from the Games with our live blog
🥇 WHAT'S ON TODAY? Best bits to watch at the Olympics and UK times for your favourite stars
Saturday, August 7
The final night of track-and-field athletics and the 4x400m relays take centre stage.
Tom Daley goes for gold in the men’s 10m platform final.
It is the men’s final in football, the women’s golf reaches its final hole and the USA Dream Team are favourites to win the men’s basketball title.
- Women's golf final round (midnight)
- Canoe sprint finals (1.30am)
- Beach volleyball men's gold (2am)
- Diving men's 10m semi-final (2am)
- Basketball men's final (3.30am)
- Baseball men's bronze (4am)
- Boxing finals (6am)
- Modern pentathlon men's finals (6.30am)
- Diving men's 10m final (7am)
- Cycling men's madison final (7.30am)
- Water polo men's final (8.30am)
- Baseball men's final (11am)
- Men's high jump final (11am)
- Men's javelin final (11am)
- Men's 1500m final (11am)
- Women's 4x400m relay (midday)
- Men's 4x400m relay (midday)
- Football men's gold medal final (12.30pm)
- Handball mens gold medal final (1pm)
- Volleyball men's gold medal final (1.15pm)
- Men's marathon (11pm)
Sunday, August 8
Kenyan runner Eliud Kipchoge is the favourite in the men’s marathon.
Laura and Jason Kenny could sign off with more glory in their blazing saddles.
It is boxing’s super-heavyweight final for men.
Then Tokyo passes the baton to Paris 2024 — when, hopefully, Covid is a distant memory.
- Men's marathon (midnight)
- Basketball women's gold medal final (3.30am)
- Cycling women's sprint final (2am)
- Cycling men's Keirin final (2am)
- Cycling women's omnium (3am)
- Volleyball women's gold medal final (5.30am)
- Boxing finals (6am)
- Handball women's gold medal final (7am)
- Water polo men's gold medal final (8.30am)
Source: Read Full Article