MANCHESTER CITY continue their pursuit towards the Premier League title with a home tie with West Ham on Wednesday.
SunSport have previewed the contest, and our betting experts have carefully selected our best bets, tips and sign-up bonuses for the crunch clash.
Man City vs West Ham enhanced prices
- Julian Alvarez To Score First (Top Price Guarantee) – was 4/1 NOW 9/2 – CLAIM HERE
- Michail Antonio To Score Anytime (Top Price Guarantee) – was 24/5 NOW 13/2 – CLAIM HERE
- Erling Haaland To Have Over 2 Shots On Target – was 19/10 NOW 12/5 – CLAIM HERE
- Man City To Win To Nil, Man City Most Corners & West Ham Most Cards – was 23/10 NOW 11/4 – CLAIM HERE
- West Ham To Score In Both Halves – was 15/2 NOW 9/1 – CLAIM HERE
Today's best offer
Brand new William Hill customers will receive £40 in free bets to spend on anything when they register an account and stake £10 on football – by using MOBILE ONLY.
- Claim YOUR £40 in free bets right here
Already have an account? Don't worry, we've got loads of terrific deals with our partners.
NEW OFFER: GET UP TO £40 BACK IF YOUR FIRST BET LOSES WITH UNIBET*
- Check out the latest free bets to use on football, horse racing, tennis and lots more
Man City vs West Ham betting tips
Manchester City continue their march towards the Premier League title when they host West Ham on Wednesday.
City went top of the table last weekend with a 2-1 win at Fulham, where they didn't get everything their own way.
Erling Haaland scored his record-breaking 50th goal of his City season in all competitions, before the hosts equalised.
Julian Alvarez was the City hero with a stunning finish to send Pep Guardiola's men to the summit.
With Arsenal playing tonight, City could find themselves chasing again.
But as it stands just now, they have a point advantage and game in hand over their nearest pursuers.
West Ham looked to have turned the corner with wins over Gent and a 4-0 win at Bournemouth, only for defeats to Liverpool and Crystal Palace to follow.
The Hammers are four points clear of trouble, having played a game less than the four sides directly below them still fighting to stay in the division.
At 14/1 to win at the Etihad, their next win may have to wait.
BET UK – GET £30 IN FREE BETS*
A Greal challenge
Vladimir Coufal is set for a tough afternoon up against a bang-in-form Jack Grealish.
The Czech full back has three bookings in his last nine outings and can add to that total here.
Grealish consistently finds himself towards the top of the table for most fouled.
With plenty of the ball to come his way, a Coufal booking is a fine price.
- Our tip: Coufal to be carded at 4/1 with William Hill – CLAIM HERE
There's been at least four goals scored in four of West Ham's last five matches — the other was a 2-1 defeat to Liverpool when they had a goal disallowed.
They've shown they can be a threat going forward but there issue will be keeping the ball out the net.
Crystal Palace managed four past them on Saturday and we fancy City to do likewise here.
City to win and 4+ goals in the match at 6/5 is the sensible choice but we'll take a wee risk here.
- Man City to win and 5+ goals in the match at 23/10 with William Hill – CLAIM HERE
Phil yer boots
Of course, the issue with these punts is you're gambling on a bit of Pep roulette with the team selection.
Foden got the final 10 minutes at Fulham at the weekend as he continues to step up his return from injury, so could be thrust into the starting XI for this one.
He has 19 shots on target from 28 Premier League appearances this season.
Happy to take the punt that he'll get significant game time here and nearly 2s for 2+ shots on target could pay.
- Our tip: Phil Foden over 1 shot on target at 19/10 with William Hill – CLAIM HERE
Man City vs West Ham latest odds
- Man City to win at 1/5 with Ladbrokes
- Draw at 11/2 with Ladbrokes
- West Ham to win at 12/1 with Ladbrokes
Odds are correct at the time of publication and are subject to change.
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
For help with a gambling problem, call the National Gambling Helpline on 0808 8020 133 or go to www.gamstop.co.uk to be excluded from all UK-regulated gambling websites.
*18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. 4x £10 free bets. Free bets expire after 30 days. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply.
*Unibet offer 18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first sports bet loses. Wagering requirements: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Unless forfeited the sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in. Visit Unibet.co.uk for full T&C's.
*Bet UK T&Cs apply. New customers only. 7 days to deposit and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets non-withdrawable and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.
Source: Read Full Article