AMERICAN Horror Story will be brining back a beloved cast member when it returns for season 10.
Show boss Ryan Murphy took to Instagram and replied to fans begging for answers about who will star in the anthology series' next instalment.
- The best thrillers on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors on Netflix
- The best true crime series on Netflix
He confirmed that the legendary Frances Conroy will be back after three years away, much to their delight.
Conroy made her debut way back in season 1, Murder House, in 2011.
Most recently she played Myrtle Snow and Moira O'Hara in 2018's Apocalypse, however was absent from the retro-inspired 1984 series.
"I can confirm our beloved Frannie is indeed in this season," he wrote.
She'll be joining newcomer Macalulay Culkin and returning favourites Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, Kathy Bates, Adina Porter, Angelica Ross, Billie Lourd and Leslie Grossman.
The comment from Murphy comes after actress Lily Rabe confirmed that season 10 production had kicked off in December.
However, when pressed to reveal clues about the upcoming season, the blonde remained tight lipped.
"I can't, I know there are things that have already been said that I can just say again, but you already know them. And there's nothing new that I can say," she stressed.
"But I think it's going to be – I know it's going to be great. I'm really, really excited about it."
What’s on Netflix, Disney+ and Amazon Prime?
Looking for a new Netflix series to binge or the best movies to watch on Amazon Prime? We have you covered…
- New on Netflix: The best series and films released every day
- The best movies on Netflix to watch right now
- The best series to watch on Netflix
- The most terrifying horrors to watch on Netflix right now
- The best documentaries to watch on Netflix right now
- The best comedies to watch on Netflix right now
- The best thrillers to watch on Netflix right now
- The best kids' shows on Netflix to watch right now
- The best true crime series to watch on Netflix
- The best movies to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series to watch on Amazon Prime
- The best series on Disney+
Rabe also revealed that she was left "staring at a wall for days" after a "really painful and spooky" experience on set.
The acclaimed anthology series has kept its social media followers on the edge of their seats with all manner of hints about the theme of the next series.
Late last year, the account shared an image of a gaping mouth with razor sharp fangs, pale skin and red lipstick.
At the time fans took this as proof that the new episodes would either be about vampires or sirens – but those theories may need a rethink after a brand new poster was shared.
The latest shot shows a silhouetted woman with her face peeling off, exposing spiders scurrying across a cobweb underneath.
Her hands are clutched to her cheeks and a blood looks to be dripping down the centre of her lips.
It was playfully captioned: "You didn’t think that was it, did you?"
Show boss Ryan Murphy kickstarted speculation about the upcoming theme in September when he posted a picture of a set of fangs.
FX previously confirmed American Horror Story has been renewed through Season 13.
American Horror Story seasons 1-8 are available to stream on Netflix now.
Source: Read Full Article