Justin Moore announced that his new album Straight Outta the Country will be released on April 23. The 8-track album will be released digitally via The Valory Music Co.
The lead track, “We Didn’t Have Much,” entered country radio chart’s Top 30 list.
A follow-up to Late Nights and Longnecks, released in 2019, Straight Outta the Country is the country music singer and songwriter’s sixth studio album.
Announcing the news via The Justin Moore Podcast with his long time producer Jeremy Stover, Moore said, “Can’t wait to give y’all some new music.”
Straight Outta the Country Tracklist:
1. “Hearing Things” (Rhett Akins, Kelly Archer, Chris Stevens)
2. “Consecutive Days Alive” (Casey Beathard, Monty Criswell, Jeremy Stover)
3. “We Didn’t Have Much” (Paul DiGiovanni, Randy Montana, Stover)
4. “She Ain’t Mine No More” (Justin Moore, DiGiovanni, Jamie Paulin, Stover)
5. “More Than Me” (Moore, DiGiovanni, Chase McGill, Stover)
6. “Straight Outta The Country” (Michael Hardy, Cam Montgomery, Josh Thompson)
7. “You Keep Getting Me Drunk” (Akins, Kelly Archer, DiGiovanni)
8. “We Didn’t Have Much” – Acoustic (DiGiovanni, Montana, Stover)
Source: Read Full Article