ALL three of our ITV cards face morning inspections on Saturday.
But I reckon we'll be good to go and boy do I have some good things lined up for you lot.
Plenty of eyes will be on the Welsh Grand National at Chepstow, and rightly so.
I fancy solid stayer Lord Du Mesnil to run well their at good each-way odds.
But my best bet of the afternoon comes from Kempton Park in the Lanzarote Hurdle.
Trainer Harry Fry has enjoyed a good Festive period and his Misty Whisky must have a right chance in the big handicap.
OFFERS OF THE DAY
Paddy Power: £20 Risk free Bet – CLAIM HERE
Betfair: Bet £5 Get £20 – CLAIM HERE
Paddy Power: £20 Risk Free Bet: New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any sportsbook market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using Cards or Apple Pay will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply. Paddy's Rewards Club: Get a £10 free bet when you place 5x bets of £10+. T&Cs apply. 18+ Begambleaware.org
Betfair: Bet £5 Get £20: Min £5 bet on the SBK, min odds 1.5 (1/2). Rewards valid for 7 days. Free bets must be placed at min odds of 1.5 (1/2). Exchange free bet limited to certain markets. Payment restrictions apply. T&Cs apply 18+ Begambleaware.org
Matt Chapman's ITV Racing Tips
- 1.10 Kempton – Espoir De Romay
- 1.45 Kempton – Slate House (EW – may run in other option)
- 2.20 Kempton – McFabulous
- 2.55 Kempton – Imperial Aura
- 3.30 Kempton – MISTY WHISKY (NAP – EW)
- 1.25 Chepstow – Nassalam
- 3.10 Chepstow – Lord Du Mesnil (EW)
- 2.05 Wincanton – Protektorat
- 2.35 Wincanton – Slate House (EW – may run in other option)
- 3.45 Wincanton – Molineaux
FREE BETS GET OVER £2,000 IN SIGN UP OFFERS HERE
Commercial content notice: Taking one of the bookmaker offers featured in this article may result in a payment to The Sun. 18+. T&Cs apply. Begambleaware.org
Remember to gamble responsibly
A responsible gambler is someone who:
- Establishes time and monetary limits before playing
- Only gambles with money they can afford to lose
- Never chase their losses
- Doesn’t gamble if they’re upset, angry or depressed
- Gamcare – www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gamble Aware – www.begambleaware.org
Source: Read Full Article